Saturday 18 October 2014

Oops

Wow, I've been so busy, it seems I forgot all about this blog, even the description I wrote seems wildly out of date. I have been teaching New Entrants for two terms now, and have been doing, rather than creating a blog to talk about what I might do....

We did weekly science in my classroom last term thanks to the 'what's for lunchl?',. programme. Probably not to the extent I would like, in some ways, but still, great to have science timetabled each week.

This term I have planned a series of science demonstrations/experiments to use as writing starters....week one,we skipped it. Will try for next week....we have 'Discovery' time each week and I also have science plans for this.

Watch this space....now that I have remembered I have a blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment